Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Star Wars Family Tree

I know, I know...I called this blog BEYOND Luke Skywalker for a reason.  And it's meant to be about the trajectory of Mark Hamill's career post-Star Wars and not about LUKE SKYWALKER.  But in the wake of the news about the new Star Wars movie, there's just been too much good Star Wars stuff to ignore.  I restrained myself from sharing the Star Wars/School House Rock mash-up with you the other day, but there's only so much I can ignore.

Thus, today I bring you "A Star Wars Family Tree that Shows it Was Really a Soap Opera": and what was up with the way everyone just glossed over that big messy kiss Leia had laid on Luke after they discovered that they were not only siblings but TWINS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...